[Neos] Rendering a meta-navigation

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:04:06 CEST 2015

Hey Klaus!
Since some time, it's not easy to change the system name of a node, only
rendered url for the node. I guess it was made to increase stability when
renaming urls of nodes.
You can find the node by some other property that is easier to change, e.g.
urlPathSegment, or enable the node name editor in inspector again with:

'TYPO3.Neos:Document':
  properties:
    _name:
      type: string
      ui:
        label: 'Name (URL)'
        reloadIfChanged: TRUE
        inspector:
          group: 'type'
        'TYPO3.Neos/Validation/NotEmptyValidator': []
        'TYPO3.Neos/Validation/StringLengthValidator':
          minimum: 1
          maximum: 255
        regularExpression:
          regularExpression: '/^[a-z0-9\-]+$/i'