[Neos] [NEOS] Production and Development

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:56:31 CET 2015

Hey Jean!
Development and Production contexts in Neos don't substitute for the need
to have a separate environment for dev work (and possibly staging).
Usually for every environment I configure dev.* alias, that leads to the
same site, but sets FLOW_CONTEXT=Development.
For the development work itself you would most likely use your local
computer of completely different instance on production machine.