[Neos] TYPO3CR: API

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:47:33 CET 2015

Hi Thierry!
I'm not at all an export in this area, but I think TYPO3CR has some sort of
API which you can use.
Easiest way to dive into it is to look through the code, stuff like
TYPO3\TYPO3CR\Domain\Model\NodeType
etc.
I've only had to do it once, in this case:
https://github.com/sfi-ru/Sfi.Migration/blob/master/Classes/Sfi/Migration/Command/MigrationCommandController.php
But don't underestimate the power of TS/FlowQuery too, I prefer to use it
in most of cases.