[Neos] No Backend

Joe User hitechgeek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:40:01 CET 2015

I posted this in the wrong area and don't mean to cross post, but couldn't figure out how to delete my post from the other area. If there is anyone who could remove my old post....   Home » Installing TYPO3 » General Installation support » No back end

Hello all! I'm a noob, have some Drupal background but no expert by any means. I was point to TYPO3 by a friend and was blown away with the possibility. I'm not sure if I'm in the correct area to post this so please point me in the right direction if I'm wrong here.
I successfully installed Neos 1.2 (a few times) I have one machine with the demo site, and the other I tried to make fresh, no default site. So on my blank site all seemed to go well, but when I log in and try to go to the backend there is no page.

I just did a fresh install just to see if I did something wrong, and I got the error
Error: During the import of the "Sites.xml" from the package "testsite.Insudtries" an exception occurred: Error: During import an exception occurred: "Unexpected end element <accessRoles> ".

Any ideas where I went wrong?
Thanks!