[Neos] Main Menu

Jean Claude jccosse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:28:32 CET 2015

Hello Dimitri

Thank you very much for your help ...
with your remarks, the menu works as I wanted ...
I did not answer immediately, because I wanted to experiment ...

I had a problem in the structure of the template with mistakes ... item and items - and subItem subItems etc ...

if you can advise me about those objects and tell me where I can find documentation
about the objects kind item, Menu, subItem and others that I don't know,
I could learn without disturbing you ...

I thank you one more time, I can continue the discovery of Neos that is more than wonderful ...
I work in local with windows 7 and wamp ... next step I will try to work on a server

Best Regards
jean-claude