[Neos] Error Using $this when not in object context in

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 10:20:37 CET 2015

And yes, get Composer install to work. Manual install from archive is
definitely not the way to go...
As for PHP requirements, I think they were bumped up for Flow 3.0, so Flow
2.3 could still work with PHP 5.3, but that'd be slow... e.g. this setup
<https://github.com/million12/docker-typo3-flow-neos-abstract> with
PHP5.6-fpm + nginx + Redis performs times better than Apache + PHP5.3...