[Neos] Howto: Setup a working Neos environment

toco at aimeos.org toco at aimeos.org
Fri Jun 19 12:46:49 CEST 2015

Hi christian

> Required class "Composer\Installer\LibraryInstaller" could not be loaded
> properly for reflection.
>
> "SimplyAdmire\ComposerPlugins\Installers\PhpCodesnifferStandardInstaller"
> could not be loaded properly for reflection.
>
> Possible reasons are:
>
> * Requiring non-existent classes
> * Using non-supported annotations
> * Class-/filename missmatch.
>
> The "TYPO3.Flow.object.excludeClasses" setting can be used to skip
> classes from being reflected.

We've also had severe problems with our own package and the Flow reflection and solved this by excluding them in the Configurations/Settings.yaml file. In your case, the Composer and SimplyAdmire packages seem to make problems. You can exclude them by entries similar to these lines:

TYPO3:
  Flow:
    object:
      excludeClasses:
        'composer.*': ['.*']
        'simplyadmire.*': ['.*']

The exact naming of the packages in this configuration is very important but is not intuitive and you can see it in the Configuration/PackageStates.php file.

Cheers

Toco
--
Aimeos web shop