[Neos] Howto: Setup a working Neos environment

christian bille cbille at akoa.fr
Thu Jun 18 18:07:02 CEST 2015

Hi Toco

found your post here coming from the composer.json link :P
I'm just turning nuts trying to setup Neos. I think all you mentioned on your page is fine for me, the setup page launches, but after some seconds it fails fails telling me that :

Uncaught Exception in Flow
#1355480641:

Uncaught Exception: TYPO3\Flow\Reflection\Exception\ClassLoadingForReflectionFailedException

Message
Required class
"SimplyAdmire\ComposerPlugins\Installers\PhpCodesnifferStandardInstaller"
could not be loaded properly for reflection.

Possible reasons are:

* Requiring non-existent classes
* Using non-supported annotations
* Class-/filename missmatch.

The "TYPO3.Flow.object.excludeClasses" setting can be used to skip
classes from being reflected.

More Information
File Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Reflection/ClassReflection.php line 30
Reference code 201506181802472059ef

Nested exception: TYPO3\Flow\Reflection\Exception\ClassLoadingForReflectionFailedException

Message
Required class "Composer\Installer\LibraryInstaller" could not be loaded
properly for reflection.

Possible reasons are:

* Requiring non-existent classes
* Using non-supported annotations
* Class-/filename missmatch.

The "TYPO3.Flow.object.excludeClasses" setting can be used to skip
classes from being reflected.

More Information
File Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Reflection/ClassReflection.php line 30
Reference code 20150618180247578599

Do you, or anybody here has an idea what this can be a consquence of, or were i should search ? I installed Neos with
"php /usr/local/bin/composer create-project typo3/neos-base-distribution neos" .

Installing Neos with downloaded sources works, but afterwords other stuff like " php /usr/local/bin/composer require typo3/kickstart \*" fails.

Thanks in advance
Christian