[Neos] Neos speed tests

Glen Arason admin at ITIstudios.ca
Sun Jun 14 18:06:46 CEST 2015

I have recently installed Neos and Typo3 with their default website configurations.
Once installed and everything was operating correctly I used tools.pingdom.com to run validation/speed tests.

The Typo3 installation consistently produces results between 90% and 95% faster than all sites tested.
Very impressive results for Typo3.

The Neos installation results are less than 70% faster than all sites tested.
Not very impressive when compared with Typo3.

I also have a test site with that "Blotted Blogging pile of shit known as Wordpress" that runs faster than Neos by a few percentage points.
That was disappointing.

I did freeze everything in the site configuration and this didn't improve things much.

Is there something I should be doing to improve these results or is Neos just to "young" to be using in a production environment?

Comments and suggestions would be nice.

Thanks
Glen