[Neos] [NEOS] About comments on html template

Jean Claude jccosse at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 10:33:52 CEST 2015

Ok, thank you for all the details ...

this time, I understood for the comments ! ..

can you advise me, please, about the 'javascript' I place in
the HTML page   "<f: section name =" bodyScripts ">"?

I created a page template that I use many times,
but I did not need to have all the javascript on all pages of the site ...
do I have to create a new type of page (layout) that
I place in the "yaml" and then in the "ts2",
I put:

newPage <Page
{newPage
      body {
        javascripts.site>
javascripts.site = TYPO3.TypoScript: Template {
templatePath = 'resource: //TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org/Private/Templates/Page/NewPage.html'
sectionName = 'bodyScripts'
}
}}

that's what I'm doing now ...
but there is may be another best solution without creating "layout" in the "yaml" ...
(same issue with stylesheets ?)

thank you
jean-claude