[Neos] [ANN] Neos 1.2.8 & 1.1.6 released

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Thu Jun 4 18:44:30 CEST 2015

great work - since upating though to 1.2.8 there seems to be a problem with png assets.
I exported a site and then imported into a fresh isntall of 1.2.8 and png do not show in front end but an error(exception) shown in back end

Uncaught exception #1391806394 in line 140 of
/Users/nickpoaros/Sites/neos_base/Neos-1.2/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Media_Domain_Model_ImageVariant.php: An
error with code "0" occurred when trying to read the image: "An image could not be created from the given input"

111 TYPO3\Media\Domain\Model\ImageVariant_Original::initializeImageSizeAndType()

Seems to be a problem also adding png assets. Havent had time to explore I just converted all images to jpg and it works.

Thanks for the hard work

Nick