[Neos] Setup Connection Error

Martin martinstockffm at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:25:26 CET 2015

After I installed apache2, php and mysql successfull on my Linux Mint 17 XFCE Notebook, I tried tried to install NEOS.

All is going well.

After I used "neos.demo", the following site come up: Database Error

Sorry, we detected an error with your database. Check your logfiles in Data/Logs/* for more information.

You might want to configure or check your database configuration in the setup.

Go to setup

I went to setup (link on page above) and got an error page:

Not Found

The requested URL /setup was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at neos.demo Port 80

What can I do?