[Neos] Ember overlay issue

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Mon Feb 9 23:07:13 CET 2015

I am convinced that this is an esoteric bug! Looks as if when there is an edit rather than render the TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:TwoColumn (or ThreeColumn
...) node the TYPO3.Neos.ContentCollection (one of the contained columns) is wrongly rendered in the backend.

Unfortunately I can't actually work out why ? Help to identify and try and sort would be appreciated.

Cheers

Niko