[Neos] Ember overlay issue

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Mon Feb 9 15:45:26 CET 2015

Hi

I decided to repost because I stupidly included some html examples which messed up post for those using the web based forum.

I had noticed that when using a custom content element that is individually cached and adding more than one to a TwoColumn node the display in the
content area in the backend was overlay-ed with div overlay - which was growing forever - (class="ember-view neos-contentelement-overlay"). This was
also the case if I made a change, to the content element, via the inspector. There is also a javascript error too:

     [Error] Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function () {return c;}
     http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#mismatch
     aa (require.js, line 8)
     v (require.js, line 12)
     K (require.js, line 15)
     (anonymous function) (require.js, line 26)

Aske helpfully suggested I look at the output that was generated as such a situation can occur where there is malformed HTML. I have checked the HTML,
and although it's not pretty, as it's generated, it is wellformed.

I then noticed that if I flushed the whole cache then went into the Neos backend the page displayed ok. So I had a look at the generated cache files
for the "changed" content and noticed that the generated cache is different after flush and an edit. Please see paste bin http://pastebin.com/Brxb49bQ

Don't know why there is this difference and if this is what is expected but it does seem to be the cause of the problem. Does this look like a bug or
am i doing something wrong.

Cheers

Niko