[Neos] [RFC] Decoupling of Party package

Adrian Föder adrian at foeder.de
Thu Feb 5 18:16:30 CET 2015

Hello folks,

for 3.0, we finally want to completely decouple the Party package. I'll
just link to the according JIRA issue,
https://jira.typo3.org/browse/FLOW-5, and the topic with the "proposal"
patches: https://review.typo3.org/#/q/topic:PartyDecoupling

That's the way it should work. Since it's a couple of work to
especially make the proper migrations to have an unbreaking change, I'd
like to have a soonish feedback of whether you support the idea (as
it's suggested in the patch sets).
I don't want to get into the situation to prepare a full working change
and then having discussions of whether it's good or bad or should have
been done differently.

Thanks and best,

Adrian