[Neos] Neos and Taxonomies

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 04:24:46 CET 2015

Yeah, assets is a completely different realm than nodes...
As for filtering by reference property, it's not yet possible in native
FlowQuery, but you can do it with custom FQ operation.
Here's an example:
https://github.com/Flow-Community/Community.News/blob/master/Classes/Community/News/TypoScript/Eel/FlowQueryOperations/RelatedOperation.php
Though the code is a bit strange, maybe do it a bit simpler.

Christopher is working on new FQ query engine, where such things would be
possible native.