[Neos] Neos and Taxonomies

Thu Feb 5 00:43:23 CET 2015

Hi Dmitri, thx for you quick answer!

I tested your approach. A pro is for sure that every node can be a taxonomy and will be selected in the inspector. This works quite well. On the other hand, this approach is not system wide. For instance I can’t use the same taxonomies eg. in the media module.

Not directly related but also important is, that I was not able to build a corresponding FlowQuery to fetch the nodes to use them in a TYPO3.TypoScript:Collection.

Nodes:
Node: XXX:DynamicBox - attribute ‘reftest' is of type references (select some tags/references)
Node: XXX:SomeContent - attribute ’tags’ is type of references (set some tags/references)

FlowQuery tests:
${q(node).find('[instanceof XXX:SomeContent]').find(’tags instanceof XXX:SomeTagNode’)}
${q(node).find('[instanceof XXX:SomeContent] && tags instanceof XXX:SomeTagNode’)}

Suggestions are very welcome :-)

bests,
David