[Neos] Neos 2.0 release date / page tree performance

Hrishikesh Lele hrishinetwork at lelesys.com
Fri Apr 10 13:49:16 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have 2 questions

1. When do you think Neos 2.0 will be available as Beta? We plan to
upgrade some of our projects under development so that we already use
updated Neos.

2. Neos page tree almost dies when you try to load 10000 news pages. Has
anybody got workaround on this? We have developed Lelesys.News package
and currently upgrading it when we have a lot of news articles.
Currently one of our project has more than 10000 articles and I think
page tree has performance issues.

Thanks,
Hrishi