[Neos] installing/deploying neos offline / without composer

Michal Z michal.zitko at hp.com
Thu Apr 9 06:20:36 CEST 2015

Hi,
our environment does not allow (direct) access to external resources; i.e. I cannot use the composer to get neos up and running.
When using the archive package from sourceforge.net/projects/typo3/files/TYPO3%20Neos/1.2.3/
I end with a "standard" typo3 release, nothing "neosy" about it.

Might be I am just doing something stupid with the archive :) I am on RHEL, with apache (httpd) as web server.
Any place where I can download a "FULL" package? Presumably I am missing flow, and not sure what else...