[Neos] About Folder Images

Jean Claude jccosse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:19:39 CEST 2015

Hello

please,

In the backend, if I want to add an image on a page ...
how is it possible to select an image that is in the folder Resources / Public / Images / Demo for example ?..

When I upload an image, it is always placed in the "Persistent" ...
is it possible to get out of this folder to put it in another folder ?

I tried, but I had problems with the database and then "Error 500" etc ... have to install again Neos ...

there is certainly something I do not understand or I have not read and learned enough to use Neos ...
Yet I read a lot, but I certainly do not have to read what I should read !

I thank you for giving me a solution or offer me a link so I can learn without disturbing you ...

best Regards
jean-claude