[Neos] [Team] Scrum Meeting Notes 01/04/2015

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Wed Apr 1 11:50:59 CEST 2015

[GENERAL]

♫ Thanks everybody for being at the code sprint / inspiring con last week -
it was a blast!

[ASKE]

♫ Released Neos 1.2.3 & 1.1.3 together with Christian

✔ Gave two presentations at Inspiring Con

✔ Did loads of Project Planning and loads of fixing/reviews

➜ Wrap up things from last week

   -

   start to create working groups / teams
   -

   wrap up discussions, plan those we didn’t get to

➜ Continue reviews for 2.0

➜ Finish WIP features

➜ Initiate improving the internal team communication

➜ Start efforts to improve the Neos website

➜ Start working on improving the node tree with multiple trees and
sorting/grouping by date https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS-778

[ANDI]

➜ MoveNodePrivilege (not a separate privilege type, though)

➜/♫ Holidays next week

➜ Work on open issues in the security department

➜ work on “Resource Security” / Secure Downloads (Bastian started a
prototype there)

[SEBASTIAN]

♫ it was awesome meeting all of you

➜ focussing on GitHub Migration together with Daniel and Karsten; I hope
that we can play through the whole workflow in the next weeks; and then
afterwards prepare the final “checklist” for switching over.

[CHRISTIAN]

✔ Performance debugging CR with Rens

✔ Reviews

✔ Bugfixing

➜ Bugfixing

➜ Get Blockers for 2.0 Release done/merged

[MARKUS]

➜ will polish sitemap so no monster configuration is needed

☠ much company work

[JOSE]

✔ getting an overview about how things work

➜ continue helping Rens on UI Translation

~~~

Legend:

✔   done

➜   next steps