[Neos] Bug leading to being unable to enter spaces

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Sep 30 14:03:48 CEST 2014

Hey John,

That’s a peculiar issue you have. And right you’re the first one reporting it to my knowledge. Can you check if it’s something you have consistently in multiple browsers/multiple backend users? Even try another platform (linux, os x, windows, tablet) and check?

If you can narrow it down to a specific version of a specific browser, please report an issue on https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS/

If you can’t then maybe try a fresh new install of the demo site and see if you have the issue? You could also try https://launchr.com/typo3-neos

Cheers,
Aske