[Neos] How to keep template paths configurable

Christian Loock brainshack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 08:24:24 CEST 2014

Hi,

this seems to be something that should be in the Domain of the Views.yaml
configuration.¹ I know that you can change certain view related paths with
it, like the partial Root Path etc. I dont know if there is a full
documentation about it though. The only thing I know of is the link i added
and this one definitly does not describe all you can do with Views.yaml. We
use it for example to reuse layouts of out core packages and also use
backup partial paths etc.

[1] :
http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartIII/ModelViewController.html#configuring-views-through-views-yaml