[Neos] Faild to install Neos on DirectAdmin VPS

Robbert V mail at robbertvis.nl
Tue Sep 23 12:12:59 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I'm really stuck and after days of searching in the almighty internet, still haven't found my anwser/solution. So I hope you could help.

I'm trying to install TYPO3 Neos 1.1.2 on my VPS with DirectAdmin on it. But I can't get past the message: 'The specified path to your PHP binary (see Configuration/Settings.yaml) is incorrect.'

I tried different things with my open_basedir settings and the location of my PHP binary, but I think because it's a virtual domain created by DirectAdmin. Anybody experience or ideas how to fix this?

Server details:
CentOS 6
PHP 5.4.27
MySQL 5.5.37

Location op my php.ini: '/usr/local/lib/php/'