[Neos] OutRearch Call

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at typo3.org
Thu Sep 18 10:16:40 CEST 2014

Hi Chris

Great that you write!

About a year ago, I was looking for contacts in Africa but only found a North European agency who had put up an office in Nigeria.

Back then, we were talking about how other needs than European and North American could possibly influence the product development of Neos. But the specific contact I found a year ago were looking for concrete business (with a budget) in order to help me out.

I'm still quite interested in exploring other needs than what we typically meet - also because we would love to see Neos spread beyond our usual circles. I know you're asking for more specific development training here but maybe that could be combined with research?

I'm personally very much up for investigating this further.

If there are are devs who are up for it, we could look into the specifics of a trip maybe. I will try to talk to some of the other guys about it.

Best. Rasmus

Rasmus Skjoldan
Neos UX lead / TYPO3 brand manager
rasmus at typo3.org