[Neos] OutRearch Call

Chris Tete tetechris20 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 09:00:28 CEST 2014

Hello Neos,
                     I wish to request the community to consider Cameroon for a Boot camp Training Program on Neos Technologies and TYPO related products. Fellow developers in my community, suggested me to approach the TYPO Neos community for the Boot camp program.
I strongly feel that training with you would provide developers in our community the best exposure the neos development platform and it would provide us an opportunity to fully contribute in the community.

Thanks

Chris Nuvadga
University of Buea
Cameroon