[Neos] Expires header for resources in Neos site

Visay Keo visay.keo at typo3.org
Sun Oct 26 05:12:57 CET 2014

Hi Marcin,

Yes, I need it for Apache web server. Actually I'm wondering how people
manage different kind of resources' header like js, css, image format. I
currently use grunt to compile my js/css to name with a timestamp but
still I need to adjust the name in my css/js include section. For user
upload images, I use apache module page speed to help with compression
and automatic expire header settings.

What I was looking for is the a way to do them from Neos without
external party.

Cheers,
Visay

--