[Neos] Workspace Stages

Fedir RYKHTIK feodor.rykhtik at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 12:16:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

>> at this time, stages or specific workflows are not supported. But related features are on the candidate list for Neos 1.3.
>> How would such a feature work for you, ideally?

Recently we made a brainstorm in our company for the adjustments of
TYPO3 CMS Workspaces, and we thought, what following model is quite
interesting for TYPO3 Neos :

* Usability : Sending to an another specific stage directly from the
preview module (page view, single news view)
* Simplicity of validation : All the page is sent to the next specific
stage, with all content blocks
* Control of versions : Possibility to view in preview module current
and specific next stage, not obligatory live version

BR,
F.