[Neos] Future code sprints

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Wed Oct 15 23:17:55 CEST 2014

Hello everybody,

I spent some time updating the website with past events and started planning future sprints as well.

We plan to have one more by the end of this year (nov/dec) and plenty in 2015. So far it makes sense to have 4 sprints from january till june, in various sizes.

The size of the sprints will depend on the interest as well as planning limitations, but so far we just need to get an idea of interest/availability.

So when you have a bit of time, please fill out the doodles mentioned on http://neos.typo3.org/contribute/events.html if you’d like to participate.

Thanks in advance and I hope to see you at one of them :)

Best regards,
Aske