[Neos] Re: filtering nodes by subproperty of a node

Samir Rachidi sr at plusb.de
Thu Nov 27 16:10:11 CET 2014

Since nobody answered this question, I assume that this is not possible with TS2. Am i right?

I just need a way to implement some kind of category-filter. My second approach is to create a new route, add a controllerAction and override the references-TS2-object within the controller oder pass a new array to the view. The problem with this approach is that I cannot pass any data to the view (I am inheriting from the NodeController and therefore this->view->assign is not working)

So, is there any reasonable way to implement a Category-filter?