[Neos] neos exception warning after changing php version

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 22:25:19 CET 2014

On 17/11/14 10:22, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On 04.11.2014, at 10:30, Dominic Garms <djgarms at gmail.com> wrote:
>> here the php-osx config:
>
> Ok, thanks. I didn’t yet try to very it, but I’ll keep it on my list.
>
> Does the issue still bug you, btw? If so, could you try to disable igbinary and see if that helps? Yes, sounds totally unrelated but my other source told me that helped…
>
> Regards,
> Karsten

Hey Karsten,

thanks that was it, I see my site again :-) I disabled the igbinary
support of this ready2use php-osx world, now it works.

Glad you came back to this. Would be nice to have a guide for the PHP
setup for Mac users, actually I found the php-osx just lately. Always
time consuming to find the right config for the setup.

Cheers
Dominic