[Neos] [Installation Blocker] Composer and php-binary on webspace

Robert Chwistek robert at chwistek.at
Thu Nov 13 12:50:36 CET 2014

Hi Hendrik,

@1.
I was facing the same problem last week and got around it.

Assuming you have access to the git configuration, you could rewrite the
global url setting.
Use "git config" to achive it:

git config --global url."https://".insteadOf git://

After rewriting the global url the installation worked in my case.

the following post helped me out:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/10729634

--
kind regards,