[Neos] Implementing an own authentication provider?

Andreas Förthner andreas.foerthner at netlogix.de
Wed Nov 12 16:34:07 CET 2014

Hi Torben,

did you make sure, that the login page is not restricted by the policy? Of
course the login form has to be publicly accessible.

Another thing that comes to my mind: Do you send the credentials for both
providers in the same POST request? That would be needed, as the strategy
"all tokens“ means, you have to authenticate both tokens at the same time…

Regards
Andi