[Neos] [TEAM] Slack for November sprint

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:31:27 CET 2014

No
On Nov 3, 2014 11:29 AM, "Robert Lemke" <robert at typo3.org> wrote:
> I didn't mean to start a discussion about "slack yes or no", now. [...]
It's not really among our values to reject something right away without
taking a closer look.

OK I see that better now. I apologize for injecting troll-like animosity.
I'm OK with trying it out. I hope it helps.

> So, let's try to be open and pragmatic, as we always try to be.

Thanks for reminding me about our values. I look forward to learning with
the team. I really value the chance to work with and learn from everyone on
the team.

Cheers,
Jacob