[Neos] [NEOS] Aloha: Editing tables (insert rows etc.)

Tina Eckhorst t.eckhorst at magent.de
Mon Nov 3 10:18:10 CET 2014

Hi Aske,

thanks a lot!
I added the changes to my Neos Installation (version 1.1), but nothing happend. Do I have to update something else? I just changed the two files (InspectorController.js and NodeSelection.js) like mentioned in the bug and emptied the cache (neos and browser cache).

Best regards,
Tina

Quote: Aske Ertmann wrote on Sat, 01 November 2014 12:57