[Neos] [NEOS] Aloha: Editing tables (insert rows etc.)

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Sat Nov 1 12:57:46 CET 2014

Hi Tina

No you’re not stupid at all. There’s a bug that prevents the buttons for that functionality to be shown.

I’ve fixed the bug in the master recently and pushed a fix for the existing versions as well now. As soon as it’s reviewed it will be part of the next patch release.

Here’s the issue for the bug https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS-586 <https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS-586> and the pending review https://review.typo3.org/#/c/33684/ <https://review.typo3.org/#/c/33684/>

Hopefully it will be reviewed soon and be part of the next patch release, likely within a few weeks. If you need the fix before, you can apply the mentioned change to your site.

Best regards,
Aske