[Neos] Local Git versioning of a NEOS project

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Thu May 22 00:32:44 CEST 2014

Hi David,

If you have time for a beer on friday evening, I think that we can discuss Neos in the real world ;)

For many project we fork the default distribution, it’s a best practice. When your are more confortable you can start your own distribution. I think that the most difficult this in building your own distribution is a correct configuration for composer between the different branch of your projet.

--
ttree sàrl
Dominique Feyer
dfeyer at ttree.ch