[Neos] I am sad

Cedric Ziel cedric at cedric-ziel.com
Fri May 16 11:47:17 CEST 2014

  Small interception from my side:

As it is a community effort, the community has the legitimate right about
telling wether they use the product and why-as well as how they tried and
failed with it. Statements like Carstens' are really appreciated by me, in
a form that it prevents me from _potentially_ having the wrong impression
about the maturity state of Neos itself and the underlying framework.

If you dont want (constructive) criticism and feedback, then, well why is
there a forum/list?

My 2, completely off-topic, cents.