[Neos] Neos routes change proposal

Adrian Föder adrian at foeder.de
Fri May 9 11:13:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

currently, basically all routes are brought, hence baked in, by the Neos
package. The only thing which is set in the Distribution is... the
reference to these Neos routes.

This makes it hard to *intersect* these Routes if the Web app is on the
same system (like it's the case for wishbase, for example; and I think
that would make sense in many more cases: have Flow being the Project's
web application framework and let Neos support that with what it is: a CMS).

So I gisted a proposal for the change here, it's untested, but I think
it should work that way:

https://gist.github.com/afoeder/1035931407b3d4d1b3ad/revisions

This (should) allow moving /neos to another URI part, like /cms for
example, if people like that.

But in any case it allows better interaction with Routes the
Distribution might be actually for, i.e. a web application (as described).

WDYT?

Cheers!
Adrian