[Neos] [Team] Editor discussion

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Wed May 7 10:42:21 CEST 2014

Hello

Just FYI we're having a meeting regarding the editor usage in Neos. This is due to the fact that we're facing multiple challenges currently that we'll need to tackle and to make sure we have common direction for the further development. If you are interested in the topic and think you have something to add, feel free to join the discussion on friday May 9th 11:00. Keep in mind that Google Hangout limits 10 participants, which is the reason everyone might not be able to join unfortunately.

http://doodle.com/nevhymcrm4arywus

Cheers
Aske