[Neos] composer install/composer update execution overrides the .htaccess file

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Thu Mar 27 10:23:19 CET 2014

This has been fixed, check this commit:

commit c2beba9f9ea05f8a732a2899db2523123c74df6c
Author: Rens Admiraal <rens.admiraal at typo3.org>
Date:   Tue Mar 4 23:05:29 2014 +0100

    [BUGFIX] .htaccess is overwritten by the composer install scripts

    The composer update / install scripts overwrite the Web/.htaccess
    file which is unwanted behavior as this leads to issues when
    people add custom rewrite rules, or if for example setting the
    MultiViews option is not allowed.

    This change moves the .htaccess, index.php and flow scripts
    to the Defaults folder so it will only be initialy placed into
    the installation.

    Change-Id: Id6233a9694b5ecbc85f81b8f6d95f96412802347
    Fixes: #54553
    Releases: master, 2.1

Bests

--