[Neos] composer install/composer update execution overrides the .htaccess file

Pavlina Drosos pavlinadrosos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:51:47 CET 2014

Hi guys,

when I execute composer install or composer update on a Neos project, the
.htaccess file in the Web directory is always overridden by a new one.
That's not nice, because my FLOW_CONTEXT is always lost (on a shared
hosting this is the only place where I can set it up), and if I would like
to add some redirect rules, they will be overridden too.

Could someone tell me if this can be avoided somehow?

Thanks in advance!

KR,
Pavlina