[Neos] Filefield in Custom Content Type

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Sat Mar 22 17:16:47 CET 2014

Hey Andy

Unfortunately this is a feature that's not supported yet. Currently there's only support for images, but it's a topic lots of people are requesting and also something that we're working on. Rens Admiral has put some work into it already and I hope that we'll have something available within a few weeks.

We'll post to the mailing list when we have something to try out.

Greetings
Aske