[Neos] Re: Lelesys.Plugin.News

Alexander Kuxhausen alxkxh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:03:09 CET 2014

Hi,

a solution was found. After the next start of Neos BE, new selectable menu items (according folder names which are created earlier in the Folder List plugin) appeared in the Dropdown menu "Folder" of the plugin "Category List".

Now there is the following problem - I cannot create a new Category in a "Category List" plugin. I've tryed to clean cache and reload Neos BE and to create a Catgory List on other Page  - there was no effect. Maybe someone has an idea how to use the plugin.

Thanks a lot.

Alexander