[Neos] TYPO3 Neos vs. Wordpress

Marcin Ryzycki marcin at ryzycki.com
Sat Jun 28 20:40:21 CEST 2014

> d) I want to integrate Zurb Foundation in the Nodetypes but I'm totally
> stuck with it. Can somebody help me? Some basics like to make it
> configurable from the backend to select/set "large-4 columns" within the
> multicolumn Nodetype. I have tried to extend
> 'TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Column' but was not successfull at all.

Simon,

I'm working quite extensively to have Zurb Foundation in Neos, it's not
yet finished but quite a bit of work has been done, it probably
implements 70% of Foundation components so far. You can have a look here:
https://github.com/million12/M12.Foundation

Note: it collides with Neos demo site package, so you might want to use
this site package: https://github.com/million12/M12.Foundation.Demo

Regards,
M.