[Neos] Structure Panel show removed Content Collection

Maxi milian info at maxguz.de
Fri Jun 27 16:16:28 CEST 2014

Quote: Maxi milian (mxgz) wrote on Thu, 26 June 2014 14:34
> The problem also exists within "TYPO3 Neos Demo Site" Package.
>
> If you select a page with default layout in the structure panel "Content Collection (teaser)" is shown which is not really configured/available for this template layout. It could be especially confuse editors which are none developers.
>
> Is this a bug in TYPO3 Neos or could this solved with a specfic setting?

My fault, it's not a bug.
I expected the behavior like in TYPO3 6.x with backend layouts. Although childnodes are always shown in structure panel, regardless of configuration in typoscript: For example if you disable a childnode if a specific layout like "startpage" of a page is chosen.

Quote: Visay Keo wrote on Fri, 27 June 2014 10:48