[Neos] [Team] Raising PHP requirement for Neos 1.2 to PHP 5.4

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Jun 26 11:07:58 CEST 2014

Hi folks,

I just pushed the first commit which works way nicer with PHP 5.4 than without. For this reason (and because of my TYPO3.Media refactoring which needs traits as well) I propose to raise the system requirements for Neos 1.2 to PHP 5.4. PHP 5.3 is not supported anymore anyway and it's 10 years old after all ...

Your vote?

Cheers,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org