[Neos] Node definition > ui > group

Lorenz Reichelt lr at pripple.de
Tue Jun 24 12:15:28 CEST 2014

While we're at it, I'd like to point to a problem with this approach:

I added a group like this for custom document nodes that need special properties. There aren't any content nodes assigned to those groups However, these groups and -- what is even worse -- also those _document_ nodes not only show up in the "create new" dialogue in the page browser, but also when adding a new node to a content collection. If you insert a document node into a content collection, of course, it causes an error.

Have I misunderstood the way these groups work or is this a bug? Shouldn't nodes inheriting from document node be selectable only in the page browser?

Take care --
Lorenz