[Neos] Theme/Template Shop

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Mon Jun 23 09:51:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

I think there is still some work to be done for nice and smooth theming
support. You are invited to help with that to speed the process up.
There is also the Neos Supporters Group started by Hrishikesh Lele
<hrishi at lelesys.com> that also has theming and a theme repository on the
agenda. Would be a good idea to get in touch with him.

For all questions regarding use of the TYPO3 and Neos names please get
in touch with the TYPO3 Association taking care of all legal questions.
Generally it is not permitted to just use the names in domains
(especially for commercial sites).

That said, I would like to see a theme shop!

Cheers,
Christian