[Neos] Styling with * { position:relative; }makes backend topbar right most buttons unclickable

Carsten Bleicker carsten at bleicker.de
Thu Jun 5 17:55:19 CEST 2014

think you could do:
had also some sideeffects with my absolut styles of my navigation.
fixed it by including some styles:
body {
	&.neos-backend {}
	&.neos-inspector-panel-open {}
	&.neos-navigate-panel-open {}
	&.neos-full-screen {}
}

but i ask myself: why * position relative.
relative isnt the default value of any box?

Carsten Bleicker
Wülfingstraße 1
42477 Radevormwald

E-Mail:	carsten at bleicker.de